· Among individuals aged 25 to 34, 40% have either already engaged or are actively searching for a house cleaner.
· Customer satisfaction plays a pivotal role in the success or failure of a cleaning business.
· Insufficient and low-quality services.
· Customer satisfaction is the leading factor that can make or break a cleaning business.
· Inadequate and subpar services can result in a significant 55% decline in bookings, emphasising the importance of delivering high-quality cleaning experiences.
· Nearly 50% of Brits dedicate 1 to 4 hours per week to cleaning, reflecting the time and effort individuals invest in maintaining cleanliness in their homes.
· Surprisingly, 39% of office workers in the UK neglect to wash their hands after using the toilet, highlighting the need for improved hygiene practices in professional environments.
· Spring cleaning is not a common practice for the majority of people, with only 37% engaging in this comprehensive cleaning ritual.
· Moreover, 61% of individuals feel motivated to tidy up their homes only when they have free time available.
· The presence of guests serves as a strong motivator for almost 70% of people to clean their homes diligently, underlining the desire to create a welcoming and tidy environment for visitors.
· 18% of people choose to wipe their toilet seat every day, demonstrating their commitment to maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in their bathrooms.
· 66% of Brits prioritise sanitising the surfaces in their homes daily, indicating a heightened awareness of the importance of germ control and overall cleanliness.
· The average person spends double the amount of time cleaning compared to professional cleaners to achieve the same level of cleanliness, illustrating the expertise and efficiency that professionals bring to their work.
· A striking 39% of Brits prefer to discard their dirty appliances rather than clean them, with microwaves, toasters, and kettles being the most commonly replaced items for this reason. This behaviour highlights the convenience-oriented mindset prevalent among a significant portion of the population.
· On average, individuals spend approximately 12,896 hours of their lives engaged in cleaning activities, equivalent to around a year and a half of continuous cleaning. This staggering statistic emphasises the significant amount of time dedicated to maintaining cleanliness throughout one's lifetime.
· The kitchen takes precedence as the most frequently cleaned room in people's homes, while the spare bedroom often falls by the wayside, being the room that is cleaned the least frequently.
· For 72% of people in the UK, their primary motivation for regular home cleaning is their children, reflecting the desire to provide a safe and healthy living environment.
· Additionally, 45% of individuals clean their homes due to the presence of pets, acknowledging the need to maintain cleanliness in the presence of furry companions.
Are you as passionate about cleaning? Do you take pride in your work, knowing that a client feels satisfied and happy, after you've cleaned their home? Are you ready to take your skills to a new level?
Then come and join Done and Dusted and be a part of a growing business!
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.