Cleaning may not be everyone's idea of fun, but it's an essential part of maintaining a clean and healthy home. We understand that it can be challenging to stay motivated and keep track of all the necessary cleaning tasks, especially if you are not a fan of cleaning. That is why we've created the ultimate household chores list, designed to help you stay on top of your cleaning game. By following this comprehensive guide, you can ensure that your home stays clean, fresh, and organized, no matter what.
Make a Household Chore List. Why? Because it is Important! A well-organized and clean home can positively impact your mental health, productivity, and even your physical health. With a household chore list, you can ensure that you do not miss any essential cleaning tasks and that your home stays in top shape. Here are some suggestions:
Living Areas Keeping your living areas clean and tidy is essential for keeping a comfortable and inviting home. Here are some daily cleaning tasks that you should incorporate into your routine:
· Pick up any clutter and put it away in its designated place.
· Remove any shoes lying around and store them in their designated storage area.
· Tidy up any tangled cords and place them in a designated drawer or basket.
· Collect all water glasses and bring them into the kitchen to be washed and put away.
· Do your laundry and ensure that it is put away in its designated place.
· Organise any piles of mail or papers that have accumulated throughout the day.
· Put away your children's and pets' toys at the end of each day.
· Fluff and/or refold any blankets and pillows on your couch regularly.
· Use a D.I.Y Fabric spray to freshen up your couch, pillows, and blankets.
· By incorporating these tasks into your daily cleaning routine, you can ensure that your living areas remain clean and clutter-free, providing you with a relaxing and inviting space to unwind after a long day.
If you want to keep your home clean and eco-friendly, there are a few key tips you should follow:
Ø Focus on un-smudging your electronics by using a microfiber rag and a DIY window cleaner. When managing pet hair and dander, use a handheld vacuum or vacuum hose attachment often, and run a quick vacuum over carpets or rugs every day.
Ø In the kitchen, it is important to wash all dishes as you go or at least at the end of each day and use an eco-friendly, multipurpose cleaner to wipe down your countertops. Don't forget to clean your stovetop and knobs regularly and wipe out any exploded items from the microwave.
Ø Finally, in the bedroom and bathroom, make your bed daily, dust surfaces, and launder your pet's bed to help eliminate smells.
Every week, you should sweep, mop, and dust living areas, use a microfiber Duster to clean electronics, vacuum your couch, and launder your pet's bed. You should also water and dust your plants, declutter and wipe down your coffee and end tables, and sweep and mop your kitchen floors. By following these tips, you can keep your home clean and eco-friendly without sacrificing time or convenience.
Are you as passionate about cleaning? Do you take pride in your work, knowing that a client feels satisfied and happy, after you've cleaned their home? Are you ready to take your skills to a new level?
Then come and join Done and Dusted and be a part of a growing business!
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.